Based on P90X® Muscle Confusion™, P90X2™ ups the ante by adding a training technique developed by professional sports trainers for the world’s elite athletes. 12 groundbreaking workouts give you mind-blowing visible results, while building balance, agility, core strength, and athleticism.
15 DVDs (14 workouts + How to Bring It Again)
or 4 Blu-ray™ Discs
- Fitness Guide
- Nutrition Guide
- 90-day Workout Calendar
WHAT ARE THE WORKOUTS IN P90X2?
How to Bring It Again: Introductory DVD that teaches you how to bring it while doing P90X2
- X2Core: This is a new version of Core Synergistics. Total body workout with balance and stability.
- Plyocide: Plyometrics taken to the next level. Lateral movements have been added.
Foam rolling and stretching for recovery.
- X2 Total Body: Total body workout that works every single body part. A little bit of everything in this one.
- X2 Yoga: 60 minutes of Yoga this time instead of the 90 minutes in P90x. Lots of emphasis on the moving exercises and not as much on the balance poses.
- X2 Balance + Power: This is a combination balance move with strength moves, very tough
- Chest and Back + Balance: Push and Pull workout. New Pull up moves and push ups on med balls…fun!
- X2 Shoulders and Arms: Brand new moves to take your shoulders and arm workout to the next level.
- Base and Back: Combines Plyometric leg exercises with Pull ups. Two of the largest muscle groups in your body being worked in the same workout.
- PAP Lower: Post Activation Potentiation. The scientific sports training that is designed to focus on performance. Strength moves followed by explosive moves.
- PAP Upper: Same as PAP Lower, but using the same PAP principle to work your upper body.
- X2 Ab Ripper: All new ab ripper workout.
- V Sculpt*: Back/Biceps taken to a new level. Pull ups like you have never seen. Bicep moves that will challenge every part of your fitness.
- X2 Chest + Shoulders + Tris*: New exercises for new muscle confusion. This forces your “push” muscles to function better. We accomplish this with creative uses of instability and always forcing movement out of athletic position.
(*Sold Separately as Advanced Workouts and available in Deluxe and Ultimate Kits).
P90X2 TRAINING PHASES
In P90X2 there are three distinct training phases. Shorter than P90X the training is only five days a week as opposed to six days in the original P90X. The schedule is more flexible also so you can stay in a phase longer if you feel the need to.
Phase 1: Foundation Phase (3-5 weeks): You’ll strengthen your core in this phase and learn to move with better function and create a more balanced muscle network. This phase uses workouts such as P90X2 Core and Power and Balance.
Phase 2: Strength Phase, (3-6 weeks): You’ll increase your range of motion and build a foundation of skills to build strength through advanced resistance training. This phase uses workouts such as Chest and Back+Balance and Plyocide.
Phase 3: Performance Phase (3-4 weeks): Now you put everything together and begin to use and understand Post Activation Potentiation and how the science behind it will bring all your training together. PAP-Upper and PAP-Lower.
Plus, get these information-loaded tools:
- Fitness Guide. Get all the facts and tools you need to maximize your P90X2 results.
- Nutrition Guide. We’ve evolved the diet along with the exercise program. Now in addition to traditional high-performance food choices, you can customize your plan with grain-free and vegan options.
- How to Bring It Again Video. Get a quick overview of the complete P90X2 training system.
And even more tools to keep you on track:
- 90-Day Workout Calendar. Set P90X2 workout goals each day, and schedule your recovery week when you need it.
- Online Support. You’ll have access to Tony Horton and our panel of Beachbody® experts as well as peer support from other people doing P90X2.
Exclusive FREE bonus workouts:
- Get 2 FREE workouts when you order from your Coach or Team Beachbody®: P90X ONE on ONE® 4 Legs and P90X ONE on ONE® Upper Body Balance. A $39.90 value—FREE.
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We’re so sure you’ll love this program, we’re giving you our 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, simply call Customer Service to return P90X2 within 90 days for a refund of the purchase price.